The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
“Take that dire bunny! All darkspawn fear my sword of truthiness!”
Involvement[edit | edit source]
Oren is located in Fergus' room, where he and Oriana are saying their goodbyes to Fergus when the Human Noble is sent to find him.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Is there really going to be a war, Papa? Will you bring me back a sward?"
- "What's a wench? Is that what you pull on to get the bucket out of the well?"
- Oren:"Take that, dire bunny! All darkspawn fear my sword of truthiness!"
- Oriana:"We're teaching him about honesty."
- Warden:"I'm not much for swords myself, Oren."
- Oren:"What about poison? Can I learn about that?"
- Oren:"How about lockpicking? Papa says you can open anything."
- Oriana:"I'm thinking 'no.'"
- Oren:"I never get to do anything!"
- Fergus:"Don't worry, son. You'll get to see a sword up close real soon, I promise."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His father's final dialogue response to him "Don't worry, son. You'll get to see a sword up close real soon, I promise." appears to be a particularly dark bit of foreshadowing, considering his gruesome demise soon after.
- His Dire Bunny line is likely a reference to the Killer Rabbit in the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- The Sword of Truthiness is likely a reference to the term truthiness coined by Stephen Colbert. It could also be a reference to the eponymous weapon from Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series of novels.
- His question about poison is likely a reference to the Human Noble Warden's training with Poisons if a Rogue. If you don't have the Poison skill, he will talk about Lockpicking even when you don't have the ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.