- There are Chantry symbols out in the desert. They appear to lead somewhere.
The quest is acquired by examining the first of the Chantry symbols. This is likely to be a symbol along the trail south of Lost Spring Canyon Camp, south-west of Sand Rock Mine and Forgotten Mine, close to the Quarry.
- The second symbol is found along the trail, past Valemont Pass.
- The third symbol is found as you enter Death Drink Springs, where the green cloud of gases will stop your advance.
- The fourth symbol is found on top of the ledge above Lost Wash Creek, on the south side (south of the ladder where The Shortcut landmark is found).
- The fifth symbol is found just south of Nazaire's Pass Camp
- The sixth symbol is found a little further south of the previous one.
- The seventh symbol is further south-south-west, and is the last one.
The trail leads to a cave in the south-most part of the region, where White Claw troops have set camp. The cave is protected by an ice-based magic barrier; have a mage tear it down and enter.
You can skip any of the symbols and in fact, you can finish this quest by examining only the first and last symbol.
- 128 XP
- 80 Influence
The cave contains: