Now known only as the Old Temple, this ruin is undoubtedly of Tevinter origin and located in the northeastern most region of the Frostback Basin. The Temple itself is sealed off by a magical barrier which is seemingly impenetrable and has remained undisturbed since the Divine Age.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Jaws of Hakkon
- Hakkonite Spellbinder (Mage)
- Hakkonite Spy (Rogue - Double Daggers)
- Hakkonite Champion (Warrior - Two-Handed Great Maul)
- Hakkonite Bruiser (Warrior - Two-Handed Great Maul)
- Hakkonite Defender (Warrior - Mace and Tower Shield)
- Hakkonite Bowman (Rogue - Archer)
- Hakkonite Warrior (Warrior - One-Handed Weapon)
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a niche in the west wall of the entry area that contains a partially melted snowman and some playing cards.
- There is also an area by the door in the old temple with a skeleton and a cookie.
- There are three supply cache's and an Equipment Potions Table available for use in the temple.