The Griffon Wing Keep notes, addressed to a Prelate, are a series of memos, found scattered around whole Griffon Wing Keep in Dragon Age: Inquisition, after the Inquisition's assault on the keep in the Western Approach. They are orders from Crassius Servis to the Venatori leader formerly stationed there, Prelate Macrinus.
- The first note lies on a barrel, placed on the keep's northwestern lookout.
- The second one is found amongst some books on a table on the top floor, in the rear part of the Inquisition troops' camps, past the sleeping tent.
- The third memo is placed directly to the right of the sleeping tent, again with a stack of books on a crate.
- The fourth, and last, note lies on the ground in a corner, directly beside the keep's flagpole.
I am well aware of the increasing presence of Grey Wardens in the region. They are not to be disturbed, and should not trouble you. This is the will of the Elder One.
I do not care about the bad condition of the keep. If it were in defensible condition, it would not have been abandoned for the last age. Conduct repairs. Get the fortifications rebuilt. We will certainly need them, and we may not have much time.
Our spies report that the Inquisition is heading toward the Western Approach. Prepare the Venatori to defend our operations until they are complete.
Griffon Wing Keep is a critical part of the Master's plan. You are instructed to hold it against the Inquisition assault to the last man.
- On finding the third note, the spy reporting, a companion will make a remark.
- All four notes are not part of the codex.