Dragon Age: Origins Edit
There is a possibility of Noble Clothing being dropped by the following characters, if the player chooses to kill them:
- Vaughan during the City Elf Origin.
- The Chamberlain during The Arl of Redcliffe quest.
- Beyha Joam during the Trade Route encounter as part of the Five Pages, Four Mages quest.
- Marjolaine during the Leliana's Past quest.
- Master Ignacio.
- Ambassador Gainley during The Trial of Crows.
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Edit
- Noble Clothing comes in several different colours, but all examples of it share the same description. The possible values of the different colour versions are: 51, 48, 47, 43, 39, and 35.
- Some versions of Noble Clothing are intended to be equipped only on either male or female characters. Equipping a character for whom it was not intended with the outfit will cause it to appear yellow, with the words "DO NOT USE" on the front and back. Examples are the versions looted from Master Ignacio and the Chamberlain.
- xbox360The version looted from Beyha Joam changes color after being stored in the Party Storage Chest in Warden's Keep to a faded/rosy-nude champagne color, with golden details (corset, wrist, hem, etc.) and a brownish-red underskirt.
- xbox360Equipping Noble Clothing intended for male characters on a female character will remove all armor restrictions from the female character.[confirmation needed]
- Equipping Noble Clothing on Sten will cause the clothing to look peach colored with very low definition.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.