Nobility Knowledge opens up new dialogue options during certain conversations and quests. Additionally, it increases the amount of experience gained for each codex entry unlocked by 50%. This effect is not retroactive, but it will stack with other Knowledge perks as follows:
- One knowledge perk: 75XP per codex entry
- Two knowledge perks: 100XP per codex entry
- Three knowledge perks: 125XP per codex entry
- All four knowledge perks: 150XP per codex entry
- A Healing Hand - Can be used to persuade the healer to help the refugees at the Crossroads.
- Sit in Judgment - If Florianne de Chalons is alive, this perk can be selected to recruit her as an informant for the Inquisition. This will unlock the war table operation Judgment: Playing to Win, although it will not recruit her as an agent despite the "Agent Acquired" notification.
- The Verchiel March - Can be used to requisition all of Harmond's holdings into the Inquisition, gaining approval with Sera.
- Champions of the Just - During the initial dialogue with Lord Esmeral Abernache, he will inquire if the Herald would care to make some remarks to celebrate the occasion. The nobility knowledge perk allows the Inquisitor to state "I celebrate this pairing". If they are in the party, Cassandra and Vivienne will Slightly Approve, while Sera will Slightly Disapprove.
- Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts - Asking The Dowager for a dance will unlock the war table operation Dance with the Dowager: The Allemande. Completing that operation will further unlock Dance with the Dowager: The Courante.
- Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts - Can be used to gain court approval during the dance with Florianne de Chalons by saying "Orlais' war is Thedas' war."
- The Descent - Can be used in the final conversation with Valta to remark that the earthquakes could come back.