Myaja is involved not only in the Proving but also in A Lord's Trust: The First Task if the Warden sides with Lord Harrowmont. Myaja keeps some love letters written by Revelka Aeducan to Baizyl, one of Harrowmont's fighters, and is blackmailing him with those.
She is keeping the letters in a chest in her room, but the key can be stolen or the locks picked.
When the Warden wins against Lucjan and her, they will both admit they learned a lot from fighting against the Warden. If the Warden gives the throne to Harrowmont at the very end of A Paragon of Her Kind, they will attack the Warden, should he/she go back to the Proving area.
Although referred to as a 'warrior' numerous times it is revealed in dialog that Myaja's mother was a smith which, under the rules of the dwarven caste system, would make her a smith as well.
- Myaja: "May the Stone honor you..."
- Lucjan: "...when you fall."
- Myaja: "We were born together. We fight together. We'll die together."
- Lucjan: "The ancestors gave us one soul, but two bodies. Everything we do, we do together."
- The Warden: "Everything? You mean even...?"
- Lucjan: "That's a little personal, don't you think?"
- Myaja: "Unless you want to find out?"