- Feeding Chambers - About midway through the caverns off to the right, a room with a load of goats and sheep in it, worth a visit as 3 Drakes will spawn allowing you to loot "drake scale" resulting in Wade at Denerim to craft you "Wades Drake Scale Armour"
- Hatchery Room - A cavern with a lot of dragon eggs within located at the very top right room of the caverns, a tough fight with another couple of Drakes spawning letting you gain 2 more scales for Wade
- Final cave - This is where Kolgrim is located, he will ask a favour from you to defile the sacred ashes, if you agree this will start a quest and you will not have to fight him. If you refuse his guards and he will turn hostile towards you and start attacking.
- Cultist Mages
- Cultist Archers
- Cultist Overseer
- Cultist Reavers
- Cultist Assassins they launch surprise attacks from their stealthed positions.
- Drakes (Totalling 6, yielding 1 Drake Scale each.)
Notable ItemsCodex Entry: The Life Drinker Drake Scale
A perfect drake scale.
The emblem of the Imperium decorates this ancient golden torc. It is studded with garnets the color of dried blood, and feels bitter cold to the touch.
+4 spellpower Stone Warrior Statuette
A small stone carving of a humanoid warrior.
Silverite (Tier 6)
Requires: 27 strength/magic
Critical chance: 3.00%
Armor penetration: 3.50
Strength modifier: 1.00
+1 or +2 mana regeneration in combat
+10% spell resistance
+3 electricity damage