Background[edit | edit source]
This merchant sells weapons, weapon upgrades, armors, crafting materials, weapon schematics, weapon upgrade schematics, armor schematics and recipes in Skyhold. The merchant is located in the lower courtyard near the Skyhold stables and fast travel marker. The stall can be found just to the left of Farris The Representative.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
The Invisible Merchant's stall and wares are unlocked and will appear in Skyhold following the completion of the war table operation Opening the Roads. There is not an actual character added to Skyhold upon completing the operation.
Merchants represented[edit | edit source]
One of the following merchants is selected at random to be represented by the Invisible Merchant:
- Caer Bronach Merchant
- Village of Crestwood Merchant
- Suledin Keep Merchant
- Master Taniel
- Crossroads Merchant
- Dwarven Bookseller
- Redcliffe Armor and Upgrades Merchant
- Redcliffe Weapons and Upgrades Merchant
- Canyon Merchant
- Val Royeaux Expensive Merchant
- Val Royeaux Schematics Merchant
- Val Royeaux Weapons and Upgrades Merchant
- Griffon Wing Keep Merchant
Special offers[edit | edit source]
With the acquisition of the The Short List Inquisition perk, additional items are added as special offers. These offers are available randomly each time the Inquisitor enters the map. If any special offers are available only one offer will be available at a time. The offer will always listed first in its category:
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The Short List Inquisition perk seems to have an unexpected interaction with the war table operation Opening the Roads. The operation must be completed prior to obtaining the perk thus allowing for the merchant's stall to appear in Skyhold. If the perk is acquired prior to completing the operation, then the merchant's stall will remain invisible indefinitely, and may also potentially prevent the merchant's menu from being interacted with.