Blackwall possesses maps that chart old Warden camps and outposts throughout Ferelden and Orlais. The Wardens who abandoned these camps may have left behind artifacts of interest to Blackwall.
The artifacts are always hidden and the search feature must be used to find them. Artifacts are located in the following places:
- 2 in the Hinterlands:
- 2 on the Storm Coast:
- Grey Warden Treaties – Found in an abandoned camp in Apostate's Landing, southeast of the Stone Tree landmark; this camp also holds an objective for the quest Wardens of the Coast.
- Warden-Commander's Badge – Found in an abandoned hut on the Westridge, east of the Driftwood Margin Camp; this hut also holds an objective for Wardens of the Coast and collection bottle - Vintage: Warden Riordan.
- 2 in the Fallow Mire:
- Grey Warden Tome – Found within the locked room atop the battlements; see side quest Lost Souls.Patron of the Arts song Shred of Blue. A mosaic piece from the Freed Are Slaves collection can be found nearby.
- Grey Warden Banner – Found in a corner with some crates in the far right arcade of the Avvar Leader's Base Camp, opposite the door holding the Inquisition hostages.
- 2 in the Western Approach:
- 2 in Emprise du Lion:
- Finding both artifacts in the Hinterlands, the Fallow Mire and on the Storm Coast:
- 44 XP
- 40 Influence
- Finding both artifacts in the Western Approach:
- 128 XP
- 80 Influence
- Finding both artifacts in Emprise du Lion:
- 331 XP
- 150 Influence
- Blackwall Greatly Approves every time an artifact is found if he is in the active party.
- If Blackwall is not in the party when the first artifact is recovered, Blackwall Approves the next time he is spoken to in Haven or Skyhold. He also comments about how he would have liked to be present when the Inquisitor had found it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.