Welcome to Dragon Age Wiki! The Community Portal provides a general overview of things to do here.
The content of this wiki is written by people just like you and we would like to invite you to become part of our site. Whether it's through content editing of participating in community discussions taking place in the blogs or forums.
Be bold with your edits! You should not feel uncertain with something you wish to add or remove. The wiki is a collaborative project allows other users to review your edits and possibly tweak or improve them if needed.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help out
If you are interested in contributing, take a moment to read our policies and guidelines.
There are several areas in the wiki that you might like to help out. The following are the most common:
- Projects: When a project is active, the contributors are encouraged to actively participate in it.
- Additions: Adding new information.
- Maintenance: Cleaning up and other general maintenance around the wiki.
- News sharing: Dragon Age is constantly being developed and you are welcomed to post in a news blog any new information.
- Picture uploading: Uploading in-game screenshots or official images from other sources.
There are no active projects running at this time.
- Wanted pages
- Locations (Dragon Age II) contains several locations in Dragon Age II which need to be created on a separate page.
- Articles requiring clean up
- Articles needing citations
- Articles needing clarification
- Articles with dead external links
- Uncategorized pages
- Files without a license - for a list of available licenses, see here.
- Fix any double redirects by redirecting the first page to the third page.
- Check for broken redirects and either mark them for deletion or find a more appropriate target.
- Add a parent category for uncategorized categories.
- Add a category for uncategorized images.
- Add a category for uncategorized pages.
Editors are also welcomed to express their opinions in on-going proposals or discussions, especially when they need to reach a consensus. Such discussions may take place in the forums, or in a talk page.
These are the currently ongoing or unresolved discussions.
The following motions have passed but they have not been yet fully implemented in wiki pages. Editors are encouraged to implement them.
These are the currently unimplemented motions.