- Area of effect: 10m sphere.
- Spirit Damage: (Mana Lost) * (0.5 + (Spellpower * 0.01)).
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Mana Clash is supposed to draw 40 Threat, in addition to damage-based Threat. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Spirit Damage values are displayed in the game as the color: Purple.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- Mana Clash can be cast on creatures or locations not in line of sight. A mage can cast this spell on creatures in a different room when using the overhead view. This allows the mage to stay out of physical harm by staying out of reach of those creatures.
- Mana Clash is the highest damage potential spell in the game. It is demonstrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WsT4ceTrw4
- As a result of the above, Mana Clash is generally strong enough without any sustained abilities or debuffs to kill just about any enemy mage in the game instantly, outside powerful bosses such as Caladrius or Gaxkang
- Mana Clash will work on most enemies who have Mana instead of Stamina; it is not limited to mages. These include (but are not limited to) Rage Demons, Desire Demons, Arcane Horrors, Shades, and Abominations. However, some creatures that use magic are invulnerable to this spell (this includes many forms of undead, Revenants, and Pride Demons such as Uldred or The Baroness).
- Mana Clash seems to have a high chance of crashing the game due to 1.04 graphic issues
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.