Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening has several main quests which have to be completed in order to finish the game.
- The Assault on Vigil's Keep
- The Awakening (quest)
- One of:
- Depths of Depravity
- The Awakening (quest) is the overarching quest of the other three main quests; The Righteous Path, Last of the Legion and Shadows of the Blackmarsh.
- Furthermore, the Warden-Commander has to choose between saving Amaranthine by completing The Assault on Amaranthine or saving Vigil's Keep by completing The Siege of Vigil's Keep in order to advance to Depths of Depravity. Whichever one the Warden chooses will be saved and the other one will be destroyed unless Vigil's Keep has been completely improved. If that is the case, then it will be able to resist on its own if the Warden chooses to save Amaranthine.
- Shepard has to make a similar choice, to save a city or save a spaceport during the Mass Effect 2 N7: Javelin Missiles Launched assignment.
- WARNING – If The Righteous Path is the last major quest completed the quest Velanna's Joining will not be triggerable.