Dragon Age: OriginsEdit
- This staff can be looted from Zathrian if you side with the Werewolves during Nature of the Beast, or if you decide to kill Zathrian after slaying Witherfang (not available if you lift the curse).
Dragon Age: Origins - AwakeningEdit
- Anders is equipped with this staff when he joins the party.
- Sold by Octham the Grocer in the City of Amaranthine for 10 20 0.
- The mana regeneration in combat stat is +1 in the PC version, and +2 in console versions.
- You can gain this staff early by killing Zathrian in the Dalish Camp using area of effect spells like Inferno. This will kill Zathrian and allow you to loot his corpse. Zathrian will "respawn" in the ruins when you go to confront Witherfang.
- Shares its physical appearance with Shaperate's Blessing and other staves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.