Lysette is daughter to a Denerim-based cobbler. Reluctant to follow in his footsteps, she joined the Templars instead. As she was a new recruit, Lysette was not permitted to attend the Conclave; as a result, she survived when the Breach occurred. After the Temple of Sacred Ashes was destroyed, Lysette and her surviving comrades were besieged by demons, however, they survived with the aid of the newly reformed Inquisition. Indebted to her rescuers, Lysette joined the Inquisition immediately afterwards.
Lysette is found in the military camp outside Haven's gates, standing beside another soldier. She will converse with the Inquisitor if prompted, but otherwise offers no services.
- Mattrin: "See reason, Lysette. We cannot stay here."
- Lysette: "Why not?"
- Mattrin: "Because we're Templars!"
- Lysette: "What does that even mean anymore?"
- Mattrin: "Better that than stay here with this "Inquisition"."
- Lysette: "You're awfully quick to dismiss the people who saved your life, Mattrin."
- It is possible for Lysette to show up at Skyhold even if you she dies in Haven.