Lukas Kristjanson is a senior writer at BioWare.
Luke Kristjanson has been a writer at BioWare since the original Baldur's Gate, released in 1998. He was the lead writer of Baldur's Gate and part of the Core Design Team for its sequel, Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. He also worked on the expansions Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast and Baldur's Gate: Throne of Bhaal. Among other things, he wrote for Jaheira and Boo.
Other writing credits include MDK2, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide, Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect: Andromeda.
His work on Knights of the Old Republic includes bits of Taris, Manaan, Korriban as well as writing all of Tatooine and Kashyyk.
His work on the Mass Effect trilogy includes writing for the characters of Kaidan, Jacob, Grunt, and Joker until Mass Effect 2 and the main quests on Feros and Virmire for Mass Effect. On Mass Effect: Andromeda, he is the writer for Liam Kosta.
Dragon Age: Origins Edit
Dragon Age II Edit
Dragon Age: Inquisition Edit
Other Works Edit
- ↑ Game credits
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 BSN archive at Fextralife
- ↑ Tenth Anniversary of Knights of the old Republic
- ↑ Social Bioware
- ↑ Ian S. Frazier. https://twitter.com/tibermoon/status/795803937525952512 . Twitter.
- ↑ Lukas Kristjanson (January 19, 2011). "Lead Designer discusses DLC" . The BioWare Forum.
- ↑ David Gaider (January 8, 2010). "Writers of Dragon Age" . The BioWare Forum.
- ↑ Lukas Kristjanson (December 12, 2014) The Sound and the Fury: What we listened to while writing Dragon Age: Inquisition. BioWare Blog. Retrieved December 14, 2014.