- This article is about the weapon named Longsword in Dragon Age: Origins. For other uses, see Longswords.
This generic item can be found as a random treasure throughout the game.
Dragon Age: Origins
- Sold by the Quartermaster at Ostagar.
- Sold by Bodahn Feddic at Redcliffe Castle.
- Sold by Mikhael Dryden at Soldier's Peak.
- Can be found in Owen's both initial and upgraded stock in Blacksmith's Store at Redcliffe.
- Sold by the Blacksmith in Blacksmith's Store.
- Sold by the Quartermaster in the Circle Tower.
- Sold by the Shopkeeper in the Village Store at Haven.
- The Dwarf Noble starts the game with this longsword equipped.
- Tamlen joins the party equipped with this longsword in his secondary slot.
- Ser Gilmore joins the party equipped with this sword.
- Zevran Arainai joins the party equipped with this sword.
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
- Mhairi joins the party equipped with this sword.