- Logging stands are used for upgrading and improving Skyhold:
- At the Memorial landmark in front of the wall with a painting on the east side of the Village of Crestwood. From the fast travel up the stairs and the path to the ruin looking buildings.
- Near the north north-west rift.
- North of the Andraste's Promise landmark (east and out of the canyon from Fairbanks' first camp).
- Next to south-east of the Highgrove camp.
- The island at the center of the frozen lake, by an unmarked hunter campsite, and a tower with a locked door.
- In the Halin'Sulahn region right next to the shard, southeast of the Dalish hunter you encounter, near the rune glyhp you light up with the torch.
- Northeast of the Dalish camp, across the river.
- North of the frozen lake.
- South-west of the Tyrdda Bright-Axe, Avvar Mother landmark. Just inside the Avvar Blade Valley.
- Against the southern side of the mountain on which the Forest Camp is located.
- North of the Logging Camp.
- North of Sand Crags Camp west of Mountain Fortress Camp near a blue tent.
- On the outside along the southern wall of the Blades of Hessarian Camp.
- West by northwest of Driftwood Margin Camp (the southernmost Inquisition camp), just down the hill.
- North-east of Lost Spring Canyon Camp.
- East of Craggy Ridge Camp, near Valemont Pass and Lost Wash Creek, head up a little slope from the river.
- Unless the "Forward Scouts" Inquisition perk is active logging stands are not marked on the map.
- Logging stands do not show up under search, unlike all other crafting material nodes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.