- Electric damage: 200% Weapon Damage
- Paralyzed duration: 2 seconds per nearby enemy
- Cooldown time: 24 seconds
- Cost: 65 mana
| Exploding Bolt||Upgrade|| Lightning Bolt does more damage if there are other enemies nearby, and if there are enough close to the striking point, a wave of force will knock back all enemies except for the paralyzed primary target. |
Damage Bonus: 200% For every creature within 4 meters
| Lightning Cascade|| Upgrade |
|Lightning Bolt now paralyzes other enemies near your main target. The more enemies it affects, the shorter the duration.|
- Initiates a Paralyze effect, which can be quickly detonated either into a Discharge, which inflicts AoE, friendly fire-proof electricity damage that leaves affected enemies Shocked, or into a Basic Combo, which provides a large damage bonus.
- The Lightning Cascade upgrade is very useful for priming groups of enemies for Combo Denotations; however, the detonator must be applied very quickly (preferably by a different character) while the enemy is still primed.
- The paralyze duration is not increased if there are more enemies around. An unofficial fix for pcis available here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.