Triggered when any landmark in the Mire is claimed.
There are four landmark locations in the Mire:
- The Den - a tree and some sculptures located in the center of the arena-like structure in the northwestern most area of The Misty Grove (west of the third beacon where a rift is located).
- Granite Point - a sculptured tree located in the center of the cirque at Granite Point, south by southwest of the Old Thoroughfare Inquisition Camp.
- Light of Andraste - found on a wooden stage located on the path between the Fisher's End Inquisition Camp and the village.
- Old Windmill - found on the eastern bank of the large isle located in The Weeping Spires while heading towards Hargrave Keep (southeast of the last beacon).
The stench of wet fur is so strong, it almost masks the pungent odors of the mire.
Some statues in the Fallow Mire are of Avvar origin. It amused Bann Hargrave to bring them back from her conquests in the hills and plant them outside her home, the way a gardener might transplant flowers. The bann entertained visiting nobles by giving tours of the statues, regaling her guests with dark tales of Avvar superstitions, which she mostly made up on the spot.—Excerpt from In Pursuit of Knowledge: The Travels of a Chantry Scholar by Brother Genitivi
Light of Andraste
There is a wind-weathered inscription on the statue:
Commissioned in 6:55 Storm[Bugs 1] by the illustrious Bann Hargrave, Protector of the Fallow Mire, to commemorate the completion of her keep, and to thank Blessed Andraste for her good fortune.
This sturdy windmill appears old but well-kept.
Discovering all four landmarks yields:
- Influence 120
- Power 2
- There is an inconsistency between the naming of the Light of Andraste's "point of interest" on the map and the spelling in the note: the latter uses "The" at the beginning of its title, while on the map and the article it does not.