Discover all landmarks in the Fallow Mire.
Triggered when any Mire landmark is found.
There are four landmark locations in the Mire:
- The Den - A tree and some sculptures in the center of the arena-like structure in the northwestern Misty Grove, west of the third beacon and at the same place where a Fade rift is located.
- Granite Point - A sculptured tree in the center of the cirque at Granite Point, south-southwest of the Old Thoroughfare Camp.
- Light of Andraste - On a wooden stage on the path from the Fisher's End Camp into the village.
- Old Windmill - The old windmill is located on the eastern bank of the large isle that has to be crossed to reach Hargrave Keep, in the Weeping Spires and southeast of the last beacon.
The Den Edit
The stench of wet fur is so strong, it almost masks the pungent odors of the mire.
Granite Point Edit
Some statues in the Fallow Mire are of Avvar origin. It amused Bann Hargrave to bring them back from her conquests in the hills and plant them outside her home, the way a gardener might transplant flowers. The bann entertained visiting nobles by giving tours of the statues, regaling her guests with dark tales of Avvar superstitions, which she mostly made up on the spot.—Excerpt from In Pursuit of Knowledge: The Travels of a Chantry Scholar by Brother Genitivi
Light of Andraste Edit
There is a wind-weathered inscription on the statue:
Commissioned in 6:55 Storm[Bugs 1] by the illustrious Bann Hargrave, Protector of the Fallow Mire, to commemorate the completion of her keep, and to thank Blessed Andraste for her good fortune.
Old Windmill Edit
This sturdy windmill appears old but well-kept.
Discovering all four landmarks yields:
- Influence 120
- Power 2
Codex entries Edit
- There is an inconsistency between the naming of the Light of Andraste's "point of interest" on the map and the spelling in the note: the latter uses "The" at the beginning of its title, while on the map and the article it does not.
- ↑ The age should be labeled 6:55 Steel: in which the Avvar had been pushed out of Ferelden and Hargrave Keep was erected.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.