Discover all landmarks in the Hinterlands.
Automatically obtained when any landmark is found.
There are 17 landmarks to find, as follows:
- Broken Bridge - slightly north-west of Upper Lake Camp, west of Fort Connor
- Lornan's Exile - South of Dwarfson's Pass Camp. The quests Shallow Breaths, Love Waits and others may lead you here. Grants Codex entry: Lornan's Exile
- Redcliffe Windmill - up left from the entrance in Redcliffe Village
- Hero of Ferelden monument - in Redcliffe village. Grants Codex entry: Hero of Ferelden
- Fort Connor - north-west of Upper Lake Camp. Grants Codex entry: Fort Connor
- Grand Forest Villa - far south-west of the map. Grants Codex entry: Grand Forest Villa
- Tyrdda's Lover - north between Redcliffe Farms and Redcliffe Farms Camp. The letter this one displays is not a codex thus it appears in the Gallery below.
- Maferath Repentant - in the hills north-west of Redcliffe Farms
- Dragonling Nest - far north-east of the map, you must defeat the dragon to claim it, and it is beside its final resting place
Plus the following from Codex entry: Saga of Tyrdda Bright-Axe, Avvar-Mother:
- First stanza - Tyrdda Bright-Axe, Avvar Mother - island in the middle of Lake Luthias
- Second stanza - Thelm Gold-Handed, the Dreamer - Calenhad's Foothold
- Third stanza - Thelm Gold-Handed, the Tempter - Avvar Blade Valley, where the side quest Playing with Fire is completed
- Fourth stanza - The Tempter Burns - on top of the hill between Dwarfson's Pass Camp and the cave in the south-eastern corner of the map
- Fifth stanza - The Burial of the Beast - south-west of the Mage Hideout, Witchwood
- Sixth stanza - Hendir, Dwarf-Prince, Friend to Tyrdda - south-west of the Mage Hideout, Witchwood (a little further west than the fifth stanza)
- Seventh stanza - The Departure of Her Lover - at the Crossroads
- Eighth stanza - Tyrdda Flying to Her Lover - Hafter's Woods, at the monument east of Forest Camp
- 500 Influence
- 2 Power
- Finding all the Saga of Tyrdda Bright-Axe, Avvar-Mother landmarks unlocks the war table operation Locate Weapon of Tyrdda Bright-Axe which rewards Tyrdda's Staff
Requires: Level 11
Damage: 46–47 Fire
+20 Damage vs. Living
+4% Critical Chance.
Codex entries Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.