|This article contains information about the upcoming game, Dragon Age: Inquisition.
As such, the information is subject to change. This article should consist only of facts and images from official and reliable sources and not speculation.
The eldest daughter of a noble Antivan family, Lady Josephine is an eminent figure in diplomacy, forging relations with grace, charm and careful favors. Josephine has worked for years as an ambassador in the royal courts in Thedas and is very familiar with Orlesian politics. She possesses a good mind for administration and understands that restoring the Inquisition to its former glory is an impossible task without the backing of Thedas's most influential figures. Fortunately, Josephine enjoys a challenge and is committed in her belief that the Inquisitor is Thedas's last, best chance at halting the chaos that engulfs it.
Leliana, an old friend of Josephine, enlisted her as the newly created Inquisition's diplomatic advisor and emissary.
- Josephine was written by Sylvia Feketekuty.
- Before her name was revealed, Josephine was referred to as "Scribbles" by fans. The writers liked the nickname but it didn't make it into the game.
- Allegra Clark, Josephine's voice actor, has said that she's "sweet and caring, has a lot of integrity, and has a bunch of really cute and funny moments".
- ↑ Caroline Livingstone Twitter.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Character Profile: Josephine
- ↑ Raptr Q&A: Dragon Age: Inquisition developers
- ↑ Official Dragon Age: Inquisition website
- ↑ Patrick Weekes twitter
- ↑ Sylvia Feketekuty Twitter
- ↑ Allegra Clark's twitter