Injury Kit is a usable item in Dragon Age II. It heals one of the user's injuries (and thus some of his maximum health).
- 37 73: Sold by the Formari Herbalist in the Gallows Courtyard.
- 47 16: Sold at Hubert's Fine Goods in Hightown.
- 47 16: Sold at Master Ilen's Shop on Sundermount.
- 47 16: Sold at Emporium's Crafting Materials (The Black Emporium DLC required).
- Like potions, it drops more frequently the fewer you have, with a probability and a cap based on the current difficulty level.
- Unlike Dragon Age: Origins, which had many types of injury kits, there is only one type in Dragon Age II.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.