- Area of effect: 10m sphere.
- Fire damage: 40.0 + 0.4 * spellpower.
- At Interval(s): 4.0, 30.0.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- The damage amount is calculated for each spell tick at the time of the tick (every 4s). Thus, applying debuffs like Vulnerability Hex and Affliction Hex after Inferno was cast will increase damage for subsequent spell ticks.
- Fire damage values are displayed in the game as the color: Orange.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- Inferno can be cast on creatures or locations not in line of sight. A mage can cast this spell on creatures in a different room when using the overhead view. This allows the mage to stay out of physical harm by staying out of reach of those creatures.
- Although the spell itself does not have any crowd-control utilities, many enemies caught in Inferno (as well as most other area-of-effect spells) will try to flee the area, therefore are less likely to attack the caster.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.