- Looted from the high dragon Hakkon Wintersbreath in the Frostback Basin. (22) Note: Jaws of Hakkon required.
- Looted from a partially hidden high dragon skull north of the Canyon Camp in the Frostback Basin, accessible in the uppermost section of the waterfall. (2-9) Note: Jaws of Hakkon required.
Looting exploit Edit
xbox360xboxoneps3ps4On consoles, Ice Dragon Bone can be farmed by using a variation of the chest exploit.
- Head to the dragon skull in Frostback Basin.
- Click down to loot only the Ice Dragon Bone. Do not select the loot all option.
- Press the Loot and Cancel button (X + O for PS / A + B for Xbox / F + Esc for PC) at the same time. The Ice Dragon Bone will then be looted; however, there is no indication that this has actually been done. Instead open up the inventory to confirm that the bones were successfully looted.
- Do not loot again, if successful the option to loot will still be available. Do not save the game, as loading the save will empty the container permanently.
- Use the World Map to travel to another location then return and repeat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.