- Shale pulls a rock from the ground and hurls it to a target, dealing
70*(1 + 0.01*[strength-10])physical damage in a 5m radius sphere.
- Creatures in AoE are knocked down unless they pass a physical resistance check vs. Shale's strength.
- Friendly fire possible.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Upgrades Rock Mastery, reducing allies' ranged aim speed by -1 second.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- A very useful crowd control tool. Deals decent damage, too. Friendly fire-capable, so precise aiming is a must.
- Hurl Rock damage is affected by Shale's strength only. Somewhat surprisingly, dexterity does not affect this talent at all.
- The in-game description is wrong about Hurl Rock further increasing ranged critical chance.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.