House Trevelyan is a noble family from Ostwick in the Free Marches.
Background[edit | edit source]
Originating in the dual walled Free Marcher city of Ostwick, the Trevelyans are a noble house noted for their piety and connections within the Chantry and the Templar Order. Younger members of the family are often expected to follow a career in service of the Chantry either as a member of the Chantry itself or as a Templar, regardless of their personal feelings or motivations. Many members of the family presently serve as members of the chantry and the Trevelyans are reliably on a first name basis with most of the Chantry in Ostwick.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
In 9:41 Dragon, several members of House Trevelyan attended a Chantry conclave seeking to put an end to the Mage-Templar War. Included among the delegation was the youngest child of Bann Trevelyan, who was sent to assist their relatives or, if a mage, formed a part of the Mage delegation.After a cataclysmic event Trevelyan ended up becoming the Inquisitor, leader of the reformed Inquisition, if chosen by the player.
Known Trevelyans[edit | edit source]
- The Inquisitor (Human only)
- Lucille – great-aunt of the human Inquisitor
- Bann Trevelyan – father of the human Inquisitor
- Lady Trevelyan – mother of the human Inquisitor
- Lady Osher Lotharn Trevelyan Bayart – cousin of the human Inquisitor
- Lord Albrecht – distant relative of the human Inquisitor
- Philliam Bernard Aloicious Trevelyan – better known as Philliam, a Bard! 
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 2, p. 137