It seems to be one of the more influential Houses of Orzammar, as evidenced by both Lord Pyral Harrowmont's and Prince Bhelen Aeducan's need for House Dace's vote in the Assembly during the royal succession.
At 9:31 Dragon House Dace mounts an expedition led by Brogan Dace to reach Amgarrak Thaig and find out what happened to the dwarves who lived there but most importantly to recover the valuable research. However when Jerrik Dace does not hear back from the expedition he contacts the Warden-Commander of Ferelden for assistance. Together they save Jerrik and discover what happened in Amgarrak.
Known members Edit
- Valdan Dace: A Warden-Constable honored in a memorial in the Western Approach.
- Seldrek Dace: Centuries before the Dragon Age, he was presented The Crafthall's Wall for his House's support to the smith caste.
- Lord Dace: He lived during King Ragnan Aeducan's reign and lost to a proving match from a bare-handed servant of his house. This story is mentioned by Shaper Vortag in a codex entry.
- Lord Anwer Dace: House Dace's current patriarch.
- Lord Ronus Dace: Serves as House Dace's representative during the Dwarf Noble's presentation to the nobility of Orzammar.
- Lady Dace: Daughter of Lord Anwer, she serves as House Dace's deshyr in the Assembly. She will send the Warden on a mission to bring her father back to Orzammar from the Deep Roads.
- Mandar Dace: Son of Lord Ronus and heir of the House, he will fight the Dwarf Noble in an Honor Proving on behalf of House Dace if his father's honor is challenged by the Dwarf Noble.
- Jerrik Dace: Distant cousin of Lord Anwer, he is a companion along with his brother Brogan to the Warden-Commander in The Golems of Amgarrak DLC. He was also a possible heir of House Dace before leaving for the surface and thus losing his caste and status.
- Brogan Dace: Distant cousin of Lord Anwer and brother of Jerrik.
- Raella Dace: A surface dwarf of House Dace. She was courted by Bartrand Tethras after he became one of the most prominent members of the Dwarven Merchants' Guild. They were eventually engaged but the relationship didn't last long after Bartrand cared only for his work and how to make more money.
- Ronus Dace does not have a daughter.
- The BioWare wiki mentions that Jerrik Dace is the nephew of Lord Anwer Dace which contradicts this codex entry. Furthermore, it mentions that Mandar Dace is his son which also contradicts with the established in-game lore. It is unknown which version is correct.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Based on The Crafthall's Wall description.
- ↑ Mentioned in conversation in the Winter Palace between Carta dwarves.
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 2, p. 109
- ↑ Codex entry: Jerrik Dace
- ↑ Jerrik Dace. BioWare wiki.
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 2, p. 176
- ↑ Mentioned during conversation by Ronus Dace.
- ↑ BioWare Social Network. Jerrik Dace (archived)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.