Branka, along with her whole House except Oghren, ventured into the Deep Roads in search of the Anvil of the Void. According to Oghren, the number of dwarves participating in this expedition numbered more than three hundred. After being unable to evade Caridin's traps in order to reach the Anvil, Branka effectively destroyed her clansmen by sacrificing them to the darkspawn, with one of them at least becoming a broodmother. The purpose was that the constant darkspawn breeding to be used as sacrifice on taking out more and more of Caridin's traps. Depending on the Warden's actions, the House can be extinct as a result of killing the last surviving member, Branka.
Known members Edit
- Paragon Branka: The founder and leader of the House.
- Hespith: Cousin of Oghren and former member of House Kondrat, she becomes a ghoul and commits suicide during the events of A Paragon of Her Kind.
- Laryn: A member of House Branka who was captured by the darkspawn and turned into a broodmother.
- Oghren: Husband of Paragon Branka. After killing the youngest son of Lord Meino in a first-blood match while drunk, Oghren was stripped of his house name and is classified again as a member of the warrior caste.
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 137
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 2, p. 90
- ↑ Codex entry: Oghren
- ↑ Mentioned by Loilinar Ivo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.