Honnleath is the home of a mage named Wilhelm Sulzbacher and his family. Wilhelm was a hero of the Fereldan Rebellion against Orlais, fighting alongside Maric Theirin personally on multiple occasions. Afterwards he was permitted to retire to Honnleath, where he lived with his wife and son. A stone statue which the villagers decorate during festivals stands in the village square and is loved by many local birds as a resting and feeding place.
- x13 Genlock (Darkspawn, Normal)
- x7 Hurlock (Darkspawn, Normal)
- x1 Hurlock alpha (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
The darkspawn are divided into three groups:
- First: x3 Genlocks
- Second: x5 Genlocks (1 with bow) and x3 Hurlocks
- Third: x6 Genlocks (2 with bows), x4 Hurlocks (x2 with bows), and the Hurlock alpha
, source: Dead Villager
Weapons: , source: Olaf's Chest
- The Statue
- Basket of birdseed
- Cullen is originally from Honnleath.