- Area of effect: 5m circle.
(100 + Willpower) * 0.2spirit damage to all hostile targets in the area of effect.
- If the primary target is a spellcaster, it must pass a mental resistance check or else loses
(100 + Willpower) * 0.4mana and takes additional spirit damage equal to half of the mana lost.
- Stuns target if it fails physical resistance check against templar's willpower for
(10 * target rank duration modifier)seconds.
- Knockbacks others in the area of effect that fail physical resistance check against templar's willpower.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Being hit by this ability generates 7 additional threat on the target(s).
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Aside from regular mages, monsters who use mana are also considered spellcasters by this ability, such as Abominations, Fade demons (Shades, Rage Demons), or Arcane Horrors.
- This ability isn't particularly damaging, but it is very likely to knock down enemies. Combined this with its massive AoE, and you've got an excellent Crowd Control ability for characters who may lack solid Crowd Control (such as a Dual Wield Warrior). However, this advantage is mitigated by the fact that you have to wait until Level 15 to get the ability.
- Holy Smite seems to have a high chance of crashing the game due to 1.04 graphic issues.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.