The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Return to any requisition table and craft the item "Inquisition Tapestries".
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Influence 100
- Power 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Velveteen can be purchased in Val Royeaux from the Skyhold Customization Merchant. The merchant's inventory is available after the Inquisition relocates to Skyhold. Otherwise, Velveteen can be randomly looted from enemies or randomly found in sacks.
- Decorative Gems are a random drop from Rebel Templars, Apostate Mages, Outlaws and Smugglers found throughout the Hinterlands. The item becomes harder to come across as the story-line progresses, especially after relocating to Skyhold. Reloading saves near common spawn locations will eventually allow for the item to drop from enemies.
- Possible locations:
- Rebel Templars stationed at the Templar Encampment and Apostate Mages found at the Apostate Stronghold.
- Wandering groups of Rebel Templars and Apostate Mages found across the Hinterlands prior to the encampments being disbanded.
- Rebel Templars and Apostate Mages found northwest of the Dwarfson's Pass Inquisition Camp near Maura's cabin (southwest of astrarium hill side.).
- Wandering groups of Rebel Templars and Apostate Mages encountered during the side quest Agrarian Apostate.
- Wandering groups of Templars, Mages and Outlaws encountered while recruiting Blackwall during the companion quest The Lone Warden.
- Smugglers found near the corpse of a Templar carrying a letter from Sister Tanner, the corpse can be found to the left of a cabin located northwest of the Dusklight Inquisition Camp.Note: The spawn locations mentioned above function efficiently. Quick-save and reload to farm enemies that drop the locks.
- From four of the five groups encountered during Cassandra's companion quest Unfinished Business (in the Hinterlands, the Emerald Graves, the Exalted Plains, and Emprise du Lion, none from the Venatori group encountered in the Western Approach). Note: Random enemy mobs found in the Hinterlands after relocating to Skyhold tend to either be Venatori or Outlaws; however, Venatori will never drop any Decorative Gems. Carta mobs found inside Valammar also will not drop any Decorative Gems.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.