The Inquisition needs more prisoner cages to house the growing number of captives.
Collect the following items:Fereldan Lock
Return to any requisition table and craft the item "Prisoner Cages".
Fereldan Lock is a random drop from templars and rebelling mages throughout the Hinterlands. They are hard to find in later part of the game, especially after moving to Skyhold. Reloading a save near the common spawn locations will spawn them eventually.
Possible locations where templars or mages spawn:
- Northwest of Dwarfson's Pass Camp where widow Maura lives.
- North of Dwarfson's Pass Camp, southwest of Astrarium hill side.
Note: The spawn locations mentioned above function very well. Just quicksave and reload until enemies spawn. Repeat the process to farm. ( Post Haven, advanced midgame, all DLC installed )
- Ferelden Templars and Mages in the encampments.
- wandering groups of Templars/Mages in Hinterlands while encampments are still active.
- wedding ring side quest.
- Blackwall's recruitment.
- smugglers guarding Sister Tanner's letter near house sough of Redcliffe.
- Wedding ring quest if you didn't do it before, search the area after defeating the Templars with the ring, should be one other group nearby to kill.
- Unfinished Business (Cassandra's quest, get it by talking to her), from 4 of the groups. The ones in Hinterlands, Emerald Graves, Exalted Plains, Emprise. The Western Approach group has Venatori drops instead.
Note: random mobs in the Hinterlands after Haven are either Venatori or bandits and they don't drop the locks. The Carta mobs in the Deep Roads cave don't drop them either.
- 100 Influence
- 1 Power