The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
- Number of Hits: 3
- Damage per Hit: 300% weapon damage
- Cooldown time: 32 seconds
- Cost: 65 Stamina
Upgrade[edit | edit source]
Requires: Hidden Blades
|You use Hidden Blades faster and more easily, launching even more strikes on your victim. |
Cooldown Reduction: 4 seconds
Additional Hits: 3
| No Witnesses
|Hidden Blades now also damages enemies near the primary target.|
Crafting materials[edit | edit source]
|Fade-Touched Velveteen (Hidden Blades)||1||10% chance to use Hidden Blades on a hit, with 3 added hits.|
|Fade-Touched Ring Velvet (Hidden Blades)||2||10% chance to use Hidden Blades on a hit, with 4 added hits.||
|Fade-Touched Plush Fustian Velvet (Hidden Blades)||3||10% chance to use Hidden Blades on a hit, with 5 added hits.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The No Witnesses upgrade has great synergy with equipment that grants the Guard On Hit ability. Using it on a medium-sized cluster of enemies can fill a rogue's guard bar almost instantly, giving them a significant survivability boost. Anything crafted from Fade-Touched Silverite is particularly effective.
- However, the ability's graphics effects are quite resource-intensive, especially when No Witnesses is active. Using it against too many enemies at once can instantly crash the game even on high-end systems.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- May be used as precision detonator (possibly Eldritch) against incapacitated opponents for a combo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.