- See also: Recipes (Inquisition) for a list of available crafting recipes
- See also: Potions (Inquisition) for a list of available potions
Herbs are obtained primarily from lootable herb nodes and less occasionally from enemies and containers. Tier 1 and 2 common herbs can be purchased from certain merchants and various herbs can be rewarded for completing repeatable war table operations. See the war table page for a comprehensive list of operations and rewards. Small quantities of herbs may be obtained at Skyhold using the Herb Garden option for the Skyhold Garden.
Apart from being used to craft potions, specific amounts of herbs can be used to permanently upgrade potions at an Upgrade Table to improve their effectiveness. Certain herbs are also used in the requisition quests: see the individual herb pages and requisition quest pages for more specific information.
There are a number of Inquisition perks related to obtaining herbs:
- Optimal Cutting - Grants 10% chance to receive extra herbs with each harvest
- Trainee Herbalists - Gain a collection of Tier 1 herbs
- Veteran Herbalists - Gain a large collection of uncommon herbs
- Master Herbalists - Gain a large collection of rare herbs
Common herbs Edit
Rare herbs Edit
Total counts for upgradesEdit
Note that these totals do not include totals for actually purchasing potions, grenades or tonics, nor do they include requisitions.
|Upgrade||Increase Healing I||Increase Healing II||Totals|
| Dawn Lotus|
Tier 1 Rare Herb
Tier 1 Common Herb
| Prophet's Laurel|
Tier 2 Rare Herb