A place for all in service here,
To rest, recoup, and persevere.
Though weighs the heart, remember best,
Your saving grace, the Herald's Rest.—Welcome sign in the tavern
Involvement EditThe Herald's Rest tavern is a place for soldiers and other members of the Inquisition to gather for relaxation. It is also the location of certain companions, offering a place in which the Inquisitor can engage with them in private. There are three levels to the tavern, with a companion found on each one.
The tavern employs a bard, Maryden Halewell, and through the course of the Inquisition's journey, her songs change in accordance with various events and decisions made by the Inquisitor.
- Cabot - The Bartender - (First floor)
- Cole - Companion - (Third floor)
- Iron Bull - Companion - (First floor)
- Krem - Member of the Bull's Chargers - (First floor)
- Maryden - Bard - (First floor)
- Sera - Companion - (Second floor)
- Sutherland - Possible Recruit - (Second floor)
- Rat - Squire of Sutherland - (Second floor)
Codex entries Edit
Note texts Edit
Non-codex / note Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.