- Physical damage: 4.5x Base Damage
- Momentarily 0% enemy armor
- Momentarily 0% enemy damage resistance
| Paralyzing Hemorrhage|| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 15
Requires: 4 points in Blood Mage
| Hemorrhage now inflicts more damage and immobilizes some enemies. |
physical damage: +2.25x
500% physical damage vs. STAGGERED enemies
50% paralyze chance vs. normal enemies
- Activation base is a fixed mana value.
- Merrill has a variant of this spell in her Dalish Pariah specialization called Wounds of the Past. It differs slightly, in that its upgrade does not inflict bonus damage on Staggered enemies.
- Spell ticks damage twice over its duration; immediately during the initial cast, and as the spell's visual effect dissipates. If the first hit is a critical hit, both will receive the critical damage bonus.
- "Temporarily 0%" only applies to this spell for the purposes of its own damage over its duration. All other characters' attacks go through their normal damage calculations independent of this spell's temporary effect.
- When used in conjunction with damage resistance-reducing abilities such as Hex of Torment and Mark of Death, the damage is first treated as facing 0% damage resistance, then the further reduction due to the aforementioned talents is applied. Thus, the spell benefits from negative damage resistance.
- Even on Nightmare difficulty, the spell does not inflict friendly fire damage. The same goes for Wounds of the Past.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.