Acquisition[edit | edit source]
This quest is obtained automatically after the new Inquisition has been formed during the main quest the Threat Remains and it serves a purpose of introducing the player to the crafting and requisition aspects of the game.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Asking "Can you improve my equipment?" triggers the side quest Piece by Piece.
- Asking "Do you have any designs?" triggers the side quest the Right Armor.
Speak with quartermaster Threnn outside Haven chantry.
- Asking Threnn to "Tell me about requisitions" will trigger the quest Requisition for Weapons.
Speak with apothecary Adan, who is located in the western part of Haven.
- Simply speaking with Adan at all will trigger the tutorial quest Mixing Potions.
- Using the dialogue option "Need any help?" will trigger the side quest Passing Notes.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Completing the case yields:
- 150 XP
Speaking to each of the three expert yields:
- 50 XP
Items[edit | edit source]
Obtained by speaking to Adan:
A class-specific weapon schematic in the crate at Harritt's smithy:
- for mages
- for dual-wielding rogues
- for archer rogues
- for two-handed warriors
- for warriors with weapon and shield
A class-specific armor upgrade in the second crate at Harritt's smithy:
A class-appropriate armor schematic when asking Harritt if he has any designs: