- “Can't decide if I'm the luckiest son of a bitch walking, or the exact opposite.”
Harritt is the Inquisition's blacksmith.
Harritt originally comes from the town of Lothering. He was in Redcliffe when the darkspawn attacked during the Fifth Blight and helped rebuild the village, but left later on when the rebel mages were offered sanctuary there. Harritt arrived in Haven just after the explosion at the Temple of Sacred Ashes. 
Harritt serves as the blacksmith to the Inquisition in Haven and later on at Skyhold. During the quest Haven's Best and Brightest, he will introduce the Inquisitor to the crafting and upgrading features.
- Harritt was written by Mike Laidlaw.
- Harrit is one of the few Haven survivors to retain his services after moving to Skyhold. He is also one of the few named residents of Haven who does not need the Inquisitor's help to survive during In Your Heart Shall Burn.
- It's possible that Harrit met all three of the playable characters, as he lived in Lothering (where Hawke is from), was in Redcliffe when the Warden defended it from the darkspawn, and finally meets the Inquisitor at Haven.
- ↑ Conversation with Harritt.
- ↑ Patrick Weekes. https://twitter.com/PatrickWeekes/status/667878893580324864 . Twitter.