- Enemy attack speed and movement speed reduced based on distance from epicenter
| Gravitic Sphere|| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 14
Requires: 4 points in Force Mage
| Gravitic Ring now affects a larger area. |
Size: +6m (total: 18m)
- Friendly fire is possible on Nightmare difficulty.
- This is not considered an offensive spell, so it can be cast while Healing Aura is active.
- Characters (friend or foe) at the exact center of the spell suffer a 100% reduction to movement and attack speed, locking them in place. Enemies capable of taking to the air (e.g., dragons) seem to be able to escape immobilization. On virtually all other characters, the paralyzing effect is inescapable, so long as they are not blasted out of the epicenter by a talent or critical hit. Note that since enemy assassins (including Rage Demons) becomes temporarily invincible when entering stealth, locking them into the epicenter of Gravitic Ring may result in a "Force Field" effect in which assassins cannot be damaged.
- Enemies that are able to charge (e.g., Ogre, Arishok, and Genlock alpha) negate the slowdown effect during the animation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.