- Enemy attack speed and movement speed reduced based on distance from epicenter.
- Friendly fire is possible on Nightmare difficulty.
- This is considered an offensive spell, so it cannot be cast when Healing Aura is active.
- Characters (friend or foe) at the exact center of the spell suffer a 100% reduction to movement and attack speed, locking them in place. Enemies capable of taking to the air (e.g.dragons) seem to be able to escape the immobilizing effect; on virtually all other characters, the paralyzing effect is complete and inescapable, so long as they are not blasted out of the epicenter by a talent or critical hit.
| Gravitic Sphere|| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 14
Requires: 4 points in Force Mage
| Gravitic Ring now affects a larger area. |
- A bug is possible where, if your companions were affected with the 100% movement reduction by this spell, they completely freeze up and become unresponsive through the rest of combat and even after combat ends. Controlling the party member yourself will not fix this issue. When this occurs, the only way to fix this is to either conclude combat and then run across the map far enough that your companion will transport over to you, or to use a spell on them in combat that will physically move them, such as Pull of the Abyss or Telekinetic Burst. Either solution will fix your character back to normal movement (confirmed on PS3).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.