- In the following dialogue it is possible to gain further (+5) for a total of (+20).
- If you have previously broken up with Morrigan, giving her the mirror can restart the romance by selecting the dialogue option "It's simply a present. For a beautiful woman." Any active romances will be deactivated.
- If you are planning to get the 'ring' epilogue for Morrigan at the end of Origins, and import the same file to Awakening and get the elusive 'Dark-haired sorceress Morrigan' epilogue, it is advised (although not required) to save this item and not to give it until the epilogue auto-save. See Morrigan for more information.
If you lost the mirror, never found it or already gave it to Morrigan but still want the correct epilogue in Awakening you may use a console command to get the mirror (see down below). See the epilogue for more information about why you need it:
- Go here to learn how to use the console.
- Go here to get the console visible.
- Start the game and, when in-game, open the console and type: "runscript zz_party_addgifts" (no "quotation marks"). This command adds the following gifts to inventory:
Antivan Leather Boots Dalish Gloves Alistair's Mother's Amulet Duncan's Shield Andraste's Grace Cute Nug Golden Mirror Black Grimoire Flemeth's Grimoire Sten's Sword.
- Simply destroy the gifts you don't want and keep the mirror to give Morrigan after the epilogue auto-save to later import that save into Awakening.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.