The Gnawed Noble Tavern is one of a few taverns in Denerim. It is the location for a number of quests, and is the location of the Bartender who offers the Favors for Certain Interested Parties job board.
The Gnawed Noble is located to the south of the Denerim Market District, practically opposite Brother Genitivi's house. This tavern is a popular destination of the nobility when they arrive in Denerim for the Landsmeet. The interior consists of two main rooms and two bedrooms. The inhabitants of the tavern will vary, depending on what quests are active and progress through the main plot.
- Bartender - merchant, rumors, and job board
- Edwina - proprietor
- Sophie's Guard
- Blackstone Irregulars
- Master Ignacio
The following appear after the Landsmeet starts:
- Arl Wulff - arl of West Hills
- Arl Bryland - arl of South Reach
- Bann Alfstanna - bann of Waking Sea
- Bann Ceorlic
- Bann Sighard - bann of Dragon's Peak
- Crimson Oar Mercenaries (Human, Normal)
- Crimson Oar Leader (Human, Lieutenant)
- Loghain Guard Captain (Human, Lieutenant) 
- Loghain Soldier: (Human, Normal and 1 Lieutenant) Melee and Ranged Warrior 
- Loghain's Seneschal: (Human, Normal) Melee and Ranged Warrior  When killed drops Teyrn Loghain's Crown
- Chest (Elven, Boss) - locked 50 XP
- Cabinet (Ferelden, Elite)
- Chest (Generic, Critter) - 2 0 0
- Vase (Generic, Elite)
- Chest (Special) - used during The Trial of Crows
A carpet woven from fine silk thread.
, source: Chest in locked room Diamond
A brilliant cut, colorless stone.
, source: Chest in locked room Ale
A mug of watered-down ale.
, source: Sold by Bartender.