- Overall duration: 20s.
- Spell combinations: Paralysis Explosion.
- Creates a glyph at the targeted location that shoves back anyone entering its 2.5m radius. Target is shoved back 3 meters and knocked down, unless it passes a physical resistance check against caster's spellpower. Target is also slowed by 40% for 20 seconds. The caster can only maintain 5 Glyphs of Repulsion at once.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: the spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- Enemies with knockdown immunity can enter the glyph unimpeded. This includes immunity due to Indomitable and Shield Wall. Evasion provides a 20% chance to ignore the glyph.
- Note that many non-humanoid creatures (e.g. Shade and Spider) will only be affected the first time entering the glyph. However, players can still use Glyph of Repulsion to block the path temporarily, then cast Glyph of Paralysis to perform a Paralysis Explosion combo.
- Very effective when used it on narrow roads and when placed around the ranged party members.
- Glyph of Repulsion can be cast through barriers and into the fog of war (e.g., behind a closed door).
- Stealthed creatures that are repulsed by the glyph lose the cover of Stealth.
- Due to a bug, this spell does not work properly on wolves and blight wolves (possibly also other creatures that have a similar appearance type, like dogs). The targets are knocked down, but not knocked back outside the glyph margins; this allows them to get close to party members protected by the glyph and to attack them.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.