- Spell combinations: Paralysis Explosion.
- The caster inscribes a glyph on the ground for 60 seconds that paralyzes the first enemy that crosses the perimeter (2.5m from the center/point the glyph was placed) for up to 10 seconds (paralysis duration scaled by enemy rank), unless the opponent passes a physical resistance check vs. the attacker's spellpower.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- This spell is supposed to draw 30 Threat from the target. As of Patch 1.04, no Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: the spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- A Glyph of Paralysis acts as a trap, and as such, can be disarmed by a rogue. This also means that a mage who knows Glyph of Paralysis can get the two achievements for setting traps.
- Since it is treated as a trap, a Glyph of Paralysis will still affect a character even if they have 100% Spell Resistance.
- If an enemy becomes activated inside a Glyph of Paralysis (e.g., the Sentinels in the Circle Tower Basement that are proximity-activated into enemies), it will not be affected instantly and can initially walk out of the Glyph without triggering it.
- Glyph of Paralysis can hit multiple enemies at once if you cast it over an area with enemies already in it.
- Glyph of Paralysis can be cast through barriers and into the fog of war (e.g., behind a closed door).
- A stealthed character who is paralyzed by the Glyph can be located by the brown rings effects of paralysis but do not automatically lose their stealth and cannot be directly targeted.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.