- Paralyze chance: 100% vs. normal enemies
- Enemies paralyzed: 2
- Paralysis duration: 4s
| Glyph of Binding|| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 8
Requires: 2 points in Creation
| The Glyph of Paralysis now persists for longer after an enemy crosses it. |
Enemies paralyzed: +2 (total: 4)
Paralysis duration: +6s (total: 10s)
Glyph duration: +2s after first paralysis (total: 3s)
- Activation base is a fixed mana value.
- The spell is active for 20s or until it is triggered by an enemy. When triggered, the enemy is paralyzed for 4s and the spell will continue to affect any enemies that contact it for 1 additional second. Applied paralysis effects extend beyond the life of the glyph itself.
- The area of effect extends beyond the boundaries of the actual glyph on the ground.
- Spell is friendly fire-proof on Nightmare difficulty, making it great to use to protect a character surrounded by enemies or holding a chokepoint.
- Works great in conjunction with spells like Tempest and Firestorm; the spell's AoE is smaller, thus any enemies affected simultaneously also fall within the aforementioned spells' areas-of-effect, and the glyph lasts long enough that casters can complete the spells' otherwise lengthy cast animations without the targets advancing on the caster or otherwise moving out of the designated AoE.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.