You've encountered a courageous roadside merchant who frequently braves the dangers of the road. He has little to say, but much to sell.
- Old Tegrin, a travelling dwarven merchant together with his ox and cart.
Elfroot may refer to:
- Elfroot (Origins), an ingredient in Dragon Age: Origins
- Elfroot (Dragon Age II), a crafting resource in Dragon Age II
- Elfroot (Inquisition), a herb in Dragon Age: Inquisition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- See Old Tegrin's Wares.
- Gentle Path is the most common World Map Encounter in the game, it will appear multiple times per playthrough and has no limitations on how often it can be encountered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.