The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
- A target that fails a mental resistance check against the reaver's strength attribute is frightened for
(10 * target rank duration modifier)seconds.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- 100 Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, no Threat is drawn.
- Grants a bonus of 100 to the threat generated by Taunt.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- This talent is much more powerful than its description implies. Basically, it's a Str-based Horror unaffected by magic resistance. Frightening Appearance will completely disable powerful physical enemies (e. g., ogres) very reliably for a long duration.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Contrary to its description, Frightening Appearance does not passively augment Threaten. A bonus can be found in the scripts, but it is not invoked.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.