- Found on a corpse just west of where the Inquisitor's boat docks after arriving on Dragon Island just off the Storm Coast.
- As a plot item, the Fragment of Inadequate Chain Mail does not appear in the player's inventory.
- Looting this item begins the side quest Fragment of Inadequate Chain Mail resulting in the Victim of Fashion amulet.
- The quest appears under the Skyhold category in the Journal rather than that of the Storm Coast's whereby the item is found from.
- The item and the quest are an allusion to the "chainmail bikini" trope in fantasy art, which has women wearing highly revealing armor of next to no protective value. The Dragon Age series is notable for avoiding this.
Quests EditFragment of Inadequate Chain Mail
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.