I understand there is a lot of generic items that level with your that aren't included but I think we are missing weapons even then. This is just for clarification because a future project I am working on will do better with more missing info filled in first.
So do we have a rule or guidelines with these items (so I know what is and isn't) a generic item. Some are easy "Ring", "Amulet", "Belt", "Ornate Ring/Amulet/Belt" Belt", "Demonic Belt/Ring/Amulet". I assume also gear named "Helmet", "Gloves", or "Light/Heavy/Plate Gloves/Helm/etc." is there any thing else I can keep in mind? I would like to make sure I add actual unique items that are missing and if needed help fill in the stubs of generic items if needed. but if all generic items that are from vendors is wanted regardless I can add those. Lemme know thanks.23:11, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
Any items should be added (it's been done for Origins, so it would make sense to do it for Dragon Age II and subsequent games). I don't know if all unique equipment have been added on the wiki, but certainly not the generic ones. One way to know when going to vendors is if the item will always appear (making it an unique item), as well as if a new item is rolled when you look inside a chest. Categories have been made in the past (e.g., Category:Dragon Age II generic weapons and Category:Dragon Age II unique weapons), just waiting to be populated. Pages for stores in Dragon Age II should only list unique items.
If you have access to the Dragon Age II official game guide, they provide a list of unique items, but I don't know how accurate it is since there's always some mistakes. --D. (talk · contr) 00:13, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Fair enough, I did find it odd it wasn't setup like origins items/weapons and it just overall appeared to not be wanted, so I assumed it wasn't but it did make items generic or unique appear incomplete. Thanks for the info I'll keep in mind when I populate. Sadly I do not have access to the official guide. I am not sure how the information was added for generic items for origins (it was already complete when I joined the wiki) so following that may be easier said then done, I only have what I accumulate in my game and I don't know if guides or tool sets were used back then. Either way I can at least fill in what is missing (generic or not these are the items I am curious about):
- Libertarian Fraternity Staff (unique?)
- The Turncoat's Walking Stick (unique?)
- Lesser Formari Staff (this may be a generic)
- Robes of the Empowered Circle (I see different stats in my game then listed I think it is generic one has fire resistance, mine has mana/stanima)
- Circle Journeyman Amulet (generic?)
So would it be ok to populate what I have and until prove generic or unique leave open to either?00:45, November 23, 2011 (UTC)